All 7 art Reviews

Ri Ri

I do like purple...

The shading is great, the lighting has a clear source; Still, the legs look to be the same length as the torso, which throws off the anatomy, a major fundamental for any artist.

Basically, it's good, but there's room for a little improvement.

Yeti Suit Yeti Suit

Very nice.

The lines aren't as controlled as they are in your other creations, but the impact on the overall piece is minimal. The shading on the right leg doesn't seem to have a source, and the head and neck appear to be a tad smaller than proportions allow, but the immediate is aesthetically appealing, with your trademark retro style, the background is very natural, and everything else has nothing I can remark on. Very nice.

PixelCake responds:

I think the head only seems small because of the big, puffy hood. I sketch them naked then put clothes on them to ensure proper cartoon proportions :D
I tried to make the shading come from her front, so our side?

Thank you so much for the critique :D

Hot Dog Hot Dog

Add some arms and legs, a crown, and ANGAH.

It's not too shabby. The shading is great, but I feel that the area around it is too empty space. Maybe at least some words or something.

A View From The Enclave A View From The Enclave

It's too much! VISUAL OVERLOOOAAAD!

The style is great, and it seems like color would be awesome, but the background jsut looks like a bunch of art crammed into it.

Arielle the mermaid Arielle the mermaid

Eeeew! Eeew. Eew. Heh heh.

Style and proportions are great, not much I'd say to improe on. Tail could be a tad longer, though.

Seto Kaiba Seto Kaiba

Yu-Gi-Oh in the beginning: EPIC WIN!

I remember liking Yu-Gi-Oh before they went crazy with the Egyptian God Cards... Then again, even with the Egyptian god cards. Just when it got to the end, it started sucking...
Anyway, this is awesome because it harkens back to Duelist Kingdom, with Pegasus and Mokuba and...
Screw GX and 5D's! Classic's where it's at!

DickGal Wallpaper DickGal Wallpaper

Rated "E" for "Ehh... Why is this rated 'E?'

It's relatively well-drawn, I'll give you that, but... Why do you lie to children?
You're LYING to the CHILDREN.
You're really messed up, dude.

BizarroJoe responds:

I also got shocked. I had to upload it in a hurry and forgot about that.
I'll try to see if this can be removed and uploaded again properly.
So, correction: I MESSED up but I'm not THAT messed up.
EDIT: Typos corrected. I hate typos.