Love4Dead Love4Dead

Well, I'm never sleeping again.

The animation was great, and had I not been so thoroughly disturbed by the notion of Coach "Doing" a Spitter (Don't worry, that's probably just me), I would have laughed my ass off. Great job.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Is this... The End?

Excellent work as always, Mr. O'Neill. Expert animation and fantastic humor, but what else would one expect from one of Newgrounds' most featured creators? Keep up the good work. No, no, "Good Work" is an understatement. Keep up the God work.

No, I am not just kissing up.

Maybe a little.

Still, it's good.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Pea... Gneiss?

You never fail to deliver with either the humor or the animation in your cartoons, Mr. Partridge. The almost-nudity is sheer genius, and the look on Ney'tr- Na... Nay... The chick's face is simply irreplicable. Well done, HappyHarry. Well done.

Super Smash Super Smash

Woah... Trippy.

The visuals seem a tad watered-down initially, but continued viewing assures that it's all part of the theme. The character designs are spectacular, and, although a bit cheap at times, what with the tweens, and choppy other times, the overall quality of everything essentially bypasses this, making a totally awesome piece of flash.

I also like Toad's expression at the end, like, "Wut."

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

He didn't close his eyes when she kissed him, hmm?

The animation was great, the style was spectacular and the story was charming. I can't do better myself. I mean, I couldn't have done better myself.

: Creative Cremation : : Creative Cremation :

Heh heh. Foamy.

Ah, excellent work as usual, dude. Humor and satire like Poe could never write in a way that I could comprehend.

Actually, that would be a pretty cool way to be taken care of when you die.

Television Taunts Television Taunts

WTF??!? Am I getting the right flash file?

What am I seeing? I don't even KNOW what I'm seeing! Were you on crack when you made this? Really seems like you were on crack when you made this.
I'm pretty sure this does not fit the "Master Chief/ Sonic the Hedgehog Sprite animation parody" I was promised in the comments.

Cocoon responds:

it was a requested comment.
I listen to my fanz

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

Stunning at least, perfect at most.

Ultra Sherrif will be one of those titans of animation, right next to Egoraptor, or Johnny Utah, or anyone else who's extremely well-known. There were a few miniscule parts that may have been a little exaggerated or unrealistic, but the fantastic audio and amazing visual themes easily overcame it.
If UltraSherrif was a religion, I would definitely be worshipping at the altar.

Awesome's Edge Awesome's Edge

...Where's the movie?

All I'm getting right now is a screen that says the movie's not working, and I'm pretty sure it loaded well enough. Did you even do the movie? By now, I doubt it.

idiot-monarch responds:

Strange. Must be some glitch. Try refreshing or clearing you cache or something.

LL - 4 Adventurers LL - 4 Adventurers

Are you kidding?

The animation was good enough, but all it was was an adventure intro and the rest was a pointless Rick Roll parody. I think you might be able to do better than that.

Isterbandet responds:

That's how explosive rolls!